CIBC offers corporate donations and sponsorships.
CIBC will consider funding for:
- Canadian registered charities or non-profit organizations that use the funds within Canada
- Organizations with audited financial statements, sound financial practices, and a sustainable funding model
- Projects or programs that are aligned to one of our three focus areas:
- Cancer: organizations that deliver research, diagnosis, treatment and wellness for all types of cancers
- Inclusive communities: innovative solutions focused on peoples with disabilities, Indigenous peoples and the Black community
- Financial education: initiatives that help people develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of financial well-being
Corporate donation requests are accepted year-round, but are reviewed annually between January to October.
CIBC Children’s Foundation will consider funding for:
- Canadian registered charities that use funds within Canada
- Projects or programs that directly support children in need — under the age of 14
- Projects or programs that have a record of achievement or potential for success in line with our overall goals
- Projects and programs that address a community need and provide direct impact to the community served
- Projects and programs that include planned outcomes, supported by a measurement and evaluation process
- Requests that include financial statements for the charitable organization, sound financial practices, a sustainable funding model and a program budget
CIBC Children’s Foundation applications are accepted year-round, but are reviewed annually between February to May.