CFEP funding provides financial assistance to acquire, build, purchase, repair, renovate, upgrade or expand sports, recreational, cultural or other related public-use community facilities.
CFEP outcomes are to:
- enhance the lifespan and support the creation of public-use community facilities
- stimulate economic activity across the province
CFEP has 2 funding streams:
- Small Funding Stream (up to $10,000 non-matching and $125,000 matching)
- Large Funding Stream ($125,001 to $1 million)
- CFEP Small Funding Stream: January 15, May 15, September 15
Projects must be completed within 18 months from the date the cheque is received by the organization.
- CFEP Large Funding Stream: June 15
Projects must be completed and reporting must be submitted within 30 months from the start date of the signed grant agreement.