plus overflow checkmark zoom download-icon link camera film search messages calendar discussions logout invites user bullhorn cog alarm checkbox arrow-right circle-right circle-left group checkbox ui empty checkbox ui arrow-down download help facebook instagram mail paperplane phone warning megaphone map telescope chat message-send message refresh desktop checkmark eye heart compass

WELCOME ! Having troubles with the online community ? Click Here to report an issue

Looking for Communication Tools for Neurodiversity and Hearing Impairments

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tannia Burelo
      Participant

Hello, my name is Tannia and I am the animator for Banff. I am trying to help a coordinator that works at Rocky Mountain Adaptive. She works with kids and adults. The support she is looking for would be for those who are neurodiverse and/or use alternative communication tools, even for those with vision or hearing impairments.

Also if there are trained professionals that specialize in providing mental health support for people with disabilities (especially those who are neurodiverse) or additional training courses that provide tools for supporting people with disabilities experiencing mental health concerns. These resources would be shared with our community as well as the staff and volunteers.

Viewing 0 reply threads